When it Comes to Golf Course and Facility Renovation and Development Projects, KemperSports Can do it All
If you’re hoping to build the next iconic golf venue, look no further than KemperSports. That’s because for more than 40 years KemperSports has used its expertise and wide range of services to construct and oversee some of the world’s most successful golf course and facility renovation and development projects from the ground up.
With the goals of exceeding expectations and finishing on time and on budget always in mind, KemperSports not only designs and constructs beautiful golf courses, clubhouses, recreational facilities, activity fields, and conference centers, it also helps these venues build unmatched reputations through its top-notch management.
Having led projects throughout the United States and the Caribbean, KemperSports offers services in the following areas of development and construction:
Pre-Development Consulting: KemperSports gets every project off on the right foot by putting in the necessary work during the pre-development phase. During this time, KemperSports will handpick the appropriate team members to run a particular project and that team will develop a preliminary plan and budget that will direct the steps that will be taken to achieve the goal at hand.
Design Development: As a golf course or other recreational facility is being designed, KemperSports will oversee the project every step of the way and ensure that it is being completed on time and within budget. The team of developers at KemperSports is well-versed in conceptual designs and construction documentation, and they’ll bring great solutions and ideas to the table throughout the process.
Construction Management: The oversight provided by KemperSports is second-to-none. No project is too big for KemperSports to manage. KemperSports specializes in designing, developing, and managing the following types of facilities:
- Recreational Facilities (i.e. Vernon Hills Athletic Complex (Ill.), Top Golf driving ranges)
- Golf Courses (i.e. Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, Chambers Bay Golf Course, The Glen Club, Butterfield Trail Golf Club)
- Clubhouses (i.e. Ridge Creek Golf Club, Vellano Country Club)
- Conference Centers (i.e. 15,000-square-foot conference and banquet center for Newton, Kan.)
KemperSports has an impressive portfolio of development, consulting, construction, and management projects. Here are some of its most notable facilities:
- Butterfield Trail Golf Club, El Paso, TX: Tom Fazio designed 18-hole golf course, award-winning clubhouse and maintenance facility
- Chambers Bay Golf Course, University Place, WA: 18-hole golf course (host of the 2015 U.S. Open and 2010 U.S. Amateur), clubhouse, pavilion and maintenance facility
- Galloping Hill Golf Course, Kenilworth, NJ: 18-hole golf course, 40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse and state of the art golf instruction center
- Heron Lakes Golf Course, Portland, OR: 36-hole golf course, practice facility, clubhouse, site development and nature trails
- Newton Conference Center, Newton, KS: 15,000 sq. ft. conference center with boardroom, ballroom and catering kitchen
- Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club, Dinuba, CA: 18-hole golf course, award-winning clubhouse, maintenance facility and comfort stations
- Royal Melbourne Country Club, Long Grove, IL: 18-hole golf course, 42,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, banquet room, tennis facilities and pool
- The Glen Club, Glenview, IL: 18-hole “Top 100” golf course, 53,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, hotel and home to the Illinois PGA
- The Golf Club at Harbor Shores, Benton Harbor, MI: 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature course, clubhouse, learning center and maintenance facility
- Vernon Hills Athletic Complex, Vernon Hills, IL: High school football stadium with track, lighted baseball/softball diamonds, practice diamonds, six soccer fields, concession facilities, restrooms and pavilion
- Whiskey Creek Golf Club, Ijamsville, MD: 18-hole Ernie Els designed golf course with a 6,300 sq. ft. clubhouse
KemperSports is the company that can take your facility renovation or development project from start to finish.